It is a basic saving plan which helps you to regulate your savings and get the benefits from time to time. As it is a monthly saving plan, one can get a huge amount after completion of certain period as per the terms & conditions of the deposit schemes.
- The Account holder must become a share holder of the society
Terms and conditions of the schemes:
- Min. amount required to open a account Rs. 100/-
- Subsequent deposit is in multiples of Rs.100/-
- No maximum ceiling amount
- Min. Period is 12 months
- Max. Period 60 months
- Interest will be Compounded quarterly basics.
- Nomination facility is available
- On pre-matured withdrawal of deposit interest will be calculated @ 1% below the rate applicable for the period of deposit.
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residency
- Identity proof