This is a simplest deposits option available to all individuals, employees and business peoples, who are the share holder of the society. It is an ideal option to alternate the habit of banking and savings amongst the younger generation like students, House wife’s, working women’s, Sr.Citizen etc.
Terms and Conditions Of The Scheme:
- The account holder must become a share holder of the society
- Option for money withdrawal by withdrawal form available at SNEHA MACS office.
- Min. balance to open saving bank account is Rs.100/- and there is no limit for maximum accounts to be deposited
- Even the account turned in to “0” balance your SB account with us remain & alive.
- No Hidden charges/Costs.
- Rate of interest in saving bank A/C attracts @5%.which is higher rate of interest than any other financial Institutions.
- Nomination facility is available.
Documents Required For Opening Of Saving Bank Account:
- Pass port photo size photograph
- Proof of residence
- Any identity proof-like PAN card/voter Card/Adhar card/ Ration Card/Ele. Bill/telephone Bill & IT declaration.